Four optical repair tools in one. Handy key chain design optical 4 in 1 screwdriver
- 2.4mm and 2.2mm Hex nut drivers - Very Common in Optical Industry
- Phillips Head Screw Driver
- Flat Head Screw Driver
- Lite Aluminum Frame, Steel Blades
- 6 cm long and 5 grams total weight
- Free Shipping
- PLEASE NOTE:** While this tool fits most common nuts and driver needs, It does not fit all. Please check your sunglasses before purchasing.
- Great for changing batteries and handy to have around the house for minor appliances reparis.
Replacement Lens Colours for Sunglass Repair Tools and Parts na - 56mm Wide
Replacement Lens Types for Sunglass Repair Tools and Parts na - 56mm Wide
Our Ultimate Lenses are made from polyamide. This material has similar optical properties as glass lenses. However, they are 1/3 the weight of glass and are significantly safer as they do not break. They last longer than most polycarbonate lenses and provide clearer vision. Polyamide lenses are found in some of the top models from high end lens manufacturers. While most manufactures use polycarbonate for their mid range sunglasses they will put Polyamide in their top of the line models.
Ultimate lenses can not be used as safety lenses. They can withstand a steel ball traveling at 120 feet per second. Safety requirements demand 150 feet per second which is what polycarbonate, the most common safety lens, can withstand.
Our SFx High Clarity and PC Polarized lenses are made from Polycarbonate.
Polycarbonate lenses are one of the most common sunglasses lenses found on the market. Most fashion and sports sunglasses use this medium in their lenses. It is a very safe lens and is the only lens to be used for safety glasses.
It's optical properties are not as good as glass or our Ultimate lenses and they can slightly distort or magnify things. However, this is subtle and most users do not notice it. However, if you have sensitive eyes you will be better off with our Ultimate lenses.